Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eurovision.tv to stream Belgian final live

In cooperation with Flemish public broadcaster VRT,
Eurovision.tv will stream the final of Eurosong 2008 live through esctv.
The Belgian pride for the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest will be chosen on Sunday, 9th of March.
So remember to mark your calendar! :-)


canadaguy said...
I have to find out how to get this.
February 21, 2008 6:47 AM
Michel. said...
Would be good if you could see it - would be easier for our 'gossip' afterwards :-D
February 24, 2008 2:58 AM
canadaguy said...
I think I will be able to get it if it is like last year, fingers crossed.
February 24, 2008 8:04 AM


3 comments:

canadaguy said...

I have to find out how to get this.

Michel. said...

Would be good if you could see it - would be easier for our 'gossip' afterwards :-D

canadaguy said...

I think I will be able to get it if it is like last year, fingers crossed.